A leading provider of heavy lift & transport services in Australia
At Lampson, we pride ourselves on being a leading provider of heavy lift and transport services in Australia, with more than 75 years of industry experience behind us. Our national fleet of equipment regularly services the civil construction, mining, energy and petrochemical sectors, providing a complete lifting and shifting solution.
We have a modern crane hire fleet and maintain our equipment regularly to ensure it remains safe and performs in optimal running order and to minimise the chance of onsite breakdowns. All of our equipment is also serviced to manufacturers’ standards. Our cranes have the capabilities of heavy lifting and shifting loads from 30 tonnes through to 3,000 tonnes, enabling us to efficiently support our clients’ heavy lift and transportation demands on both small and large-scale.
We have the capability to heavy lift & shift loads from 30 tonnes through to 3,000 tonnes, enabling us to efficiently support our clients
Lampson offers a huge range of heavy haulage and heavy lifting equipment for hire permanently located throughout Australia. With depots located in Muchea near Perth and Karratha in Western Australia as well as Toronto in New South Wales, Port Pirie in South Australia and Calliope near Gladstone in Queensland, we can easily service your project’s requirements nationwide.
An award-winning lifting, transport and rigging company
We have received multiple awards for excellence from Australia’s Specialised Carrier & Rigging Association (SCRA). We are also a Quality Certified company to AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015, because of our total commitment to supplying superior heavy lift equipment & services Australia-wide.
- Comprehensive feasibility studies
- Operated as well as Bare and Dry crane Lease
- Engineering and logistics for heavy transportation
- Supply of attachments, carriers, matting, rigging, jacking & skating systems
- Logistical solutions for shipping, barging and installation and OS import
- Project management
- Turn-key solutions & operational co-ordination of lifting, transport & logistics
- Engineering lift and transport studies and services
- Technicians, Crane operators and rigging personnel along with equipment Lease
- Jacking and skating services
- Rigging design, engineering certification, fabrication and testing
- Face shovel and dragline transport, within or between Mine Sites